Work With Us
The Blueprint Foundation is seeking our next Executive Director! To view the updated position description and learn how to apply, visit our search partners at Nonprofit Professionals Now.
As an equal opportunity employer, The Blueprint Foundation is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, and retaining individuals from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, age, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, citizenship status, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected status. As an organization founded on the premise of equality and opportunity for all persons, we strongly invite applications from candidates who share our commitment to diversity.
- Challenge youth’s perceptions of what is possible.
- Maintain high standards and expectations for youth.
- Remain committed and accountable to youth development.
- Be adaptive to issues impacting youth.
- Encourage their positive self-image and cultural pride.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Sign up for the Blueprint Foundation e-mail newsletter to stay up to date on news, stories, opportunities, and more.